Electrical Services Technician - Team Lead APPLY NOW
Clear Energy Solutions offers a full time opportunity for a senior experienced Journeyman FSR as lead Electrical Services Technician in Greater Vancouver. CES provides Electrical Contracting and Renewable Energy Services throughout the Lower Mainland, Sea-To-Sky, Sunshine Coast and the Islands.
This lead position plans scheduled appointments and responds to as-needed calls to service and maintain electrical power, distribution, equipment, lighting and control systems. Our Customer sites include commercial, residential and light industrial. Work types includes system and equipment servicing, repairs, retrofit upgrades, diagnostics, performance monitoring and operator training.
Schedule infills may also include working with our Teams on new-installations and renewable energy projects in the lower mainland.
Role and Activities
- With our scheduling system and Core Services Team support, efficiently plan and deploy all service calls
- Prepare workplans as appropriate, provide job quotations when requested
- Achieve best-in-class timely job performance and Customer satisfaction
- Manage service margins and utilization
- Continue technical development as needed to support new applications and technologies
- As a Services Team Leader, grow opportunities and continuously improve performance
- Train CES team members as required in this key services area
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience over 10 years as an Electrician Journeyman, preferably with FSR designation
- Role as a Field Services Technician for over 5 years
- Experience working in a wide range of residential and commercial environments
- Friendly, professional appearance and positive approach with all Customers and CES Team members
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Very proficient with digital technology, including mobile and laptop/desktop applications for communications, scheduling, time tracking, purchasing, service billings, technical research
- Flexibility to work hours reasonably required to meet Customer needs as they arise for emergencies, maintenance scheduling, critical service needs
- Valid drivers licence and responsible driving record.
Compensation and Next Steps
Compensation for this leader position reflects your experience and potential for continued advancement. We provide excellent comprehensive group health benefits, communications and training allowances, and role advancement opportunities for all positions. Vehicle provided, or own service vehicle suitable for this role may be used with cost reimbursement.
CES focuses on excellent service, building valued client relationships and developing ongoing business opportunities. We’re proud of our great team, their talent and wide-ranging interests. Bring your skills,energy and personality and make your place in our friendly working environment.
This position is open for immediate fulfillment and we’ll contact those applicants under consideration.
|||Vancouver, Lower Mainland, Sea-To-Sky, Sunshine Coast and the Islands.|||Clear Energy Solutions||||||jjqLxxXVZaXv~isp|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||range||||||35|||40|||false